April 11, 2008

Totally 80's!

I thought I was cool!?
I found this Totally 80's Trivial Pursuit last month and I thought I was all 80's - I wore the leg warmers, jelly bracelets - and shoes, listened to Cindy Lauper and was a total Madonna want-a- be.  In the game I hardly new any questions - maybe just a few, one being about Steven King, Oh! and one about the Smurfs.  I suck!  Maybe I'm NOT an 80's girl.  I was only 10 in '87 so technical I grew up in the 90's.  I will not accept that I am a 90's girl, 80's is SO much more radicle!  Don't you think? Can I say I am 8o's?  How does that work?  Or is it the year you were born?
So, the game pieces are; one is a CareBear, there is a trapper keeper (SO COOL!), one of those BIG-A. old computers and a record - but it looks like a CD - when did CD's come out - I thought early 90's? Maybe it's the music on it - "Temperamental Heaven? -"Skinny Tiez"anyone know that?  GIRLS JUST WANNA HAVE FUN!

3 comments:

Zachary said...

If you were 10 in 87...you are totally a child of the 80's. And yes...that was the cooler of the two decades.

Momma Mimi said...

AWESOME!!

heather said...

Yeah, CDs came out in the 80s. I remember the "long boxes" they came in!