April 02, 2008

Daddy & Girls

The girls love story time & especially wrestling with there daddy!  I am really bummed because Christian has to go to a NAB (I am sure I got the initial wrong, he (daddy) continues to correct me, but me and my dyslexia - I may continue to get it wrong!  (Hopefully not this time).  Anyway, he will be leaving me for a good 5 days and what stinks is the week after he gets back, the girls have there Spring Break!  I just wish they were off - when he was gone, so the girl's and I could take a road trip somewhere!!  Maybe OH., or VA..  It's just easier to go somewhere when her is gone.  Especially when I can have cousins help entertain the wee ones.
Any suggestions??

3 comments:

EmJay said...

Mimi,
Love the fact that you have entered the blogosphere. When I met Christian's twin at church (I didn't know the relationship) I immediately said, "Hold-up, are you related to Christian in NJ?" It was hilarious. They SOUND identical!

Mel said...

Hi Mimi! Cute pic! Those girls are so cute and sweet!
Melissa

Rebecca said...

Come play with me while Christian is away.