September 03, 2008

School days, school days, read & write & rule days!

First day of school!  Ellie is headed off to 1st grade! & Madeline is going into 3rd!  My babies!!!
I had my first official day off!  Cleaned, did laundry & then just floated around the pool, by myself!! Wow!

It is SO nice to live just a few blocks from school!  But SOME how my kids still have to complain about walking!!

Ellie & daddy

Madeline found a friend with matching outfits!

Ellie had a sudden panic attack, but was short lived.

6 comments:

rsheedy said...

Wow, these kids are growing up so fast! I can't believe Madelyn wasn't even born yet the first time I went to NYC. Was it really that long ago??

The Wright's said...

I didn't realize that Madelyn is Jake's age. I thought she was older.

Glad everyone had a good first day - you included. I hope you didn't burn! ;-)

The Craig Crew said...

Can you believe it!? I can't! The boys started Wednesday the same grades! Summer fly by....

Lizza said...

The freedom! I'm jealous but at the same time, I bet you miss them? A little? Maybe in a few weeks?

Lizza said...

I love all your pictures. You've put a TON up. We had such a good summer, huh?

Anonymous said...

A cute website