August 27, 2008

Land of Make Believe

The Thatchers & me & my kids, decided that we needed an "End Of the Year BANG".
I love this place.  Its a small amusement park, in the small town of Hope, NJ and there is the perfect amount of stuff to do that you CAN do it all!  and its so young kid friendly, even the water park is cozy!
Why do we get a kick off of things that make us want to barf?
The Free-Fall drop!

Elizabeth and Lilo on the back of the roller coaster
Madeline, Hattie, Jameson, & Ellie
Err.. Matey... Ellie & her Pirate Ship thats in the water.
The whole main pool was about a foot deep with so much to play with.

Ellie & Jameson on Puff the magic Dragon.
Hattie as a skunk, Madeline a Princess, but changed into a Knight later on.  Ellie, a princess  & Jameson was a Knight.
Its allot of, they let anyone and everyone participate in this play.  There is a narrator, so we just do as he says.  Ellie as a princess, & I am a "Burger" a native from the land of "Noranburg".  I was hoping for the Olga, inspired by Aunt Yvonne, you can't tell, but I even had sausages that I used in defense against the knights! 
Ellie & Jameson on a plane ride!
Saying "good-bye" to the L.O.M.B. Mascot!

5 comments:

rsheedy said...

Looks like fun! Your kids are so cute.

The Wright's said...

What a fun day! It looks like the PERFECT little amusement park. Now we are headed back to reality. Stinks, doesn't it?

Zachary said...

Dang...to be a kid again.

Danielle said...

My neighbor mentioned this place to me and then I saw a sign for it as we drove to/from Palmyra last month. I'm guessing my girls (esp. Cailee) probably won't really enjoy an amusement park like that until they're a little older. I'm looking forward to the days of me being a kid at a fun park again!

Lizza said...

That looks SO fun.