September 12, 2008

Ellie Bellie lost a front tooth!

I am notorious for pulling out teeth.  Ellie wanted to do it herself and gathered the family into the bathroom for the "show!"  She tried to pull it out, but I think she was a little nervous to use to much pressure, so I sneaked up behind her and with one twist and pull, it came out, she screamed - then when she say  it wsas out laughed with JOY!!


While we were in Utah over the summer, Madeline lost a tooth and grandma N. & the girls decided to make tooth Fairy bags to hold there teeth and $$

THe girls have their own tooth fairies,  Ellie's is named Stardust, here is her letter;
Dearest Ellie, Congratulations on loosing your 1st front tooth!  The front teeth are always SO exciting!  And like always, I am so proud at how clean your teeth are, and still no cavities!  Keep up the good work!
Sincerely, your Tooth Fairy,
Stardust!

8 comments:

Smiley Family said...

That bag it too cute! What a fun idea.

Momma Mimi said...

Yea, the flap opens up - and you can see the little tooth she made! My mom IS amazing!!

Momma Mimi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
All About M.E.('s) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
All About M.E.('s) said...

You must get your 'love' of pulling teeth from Grandpa Lifferth. He loved to pull teeth too. Matter of fact, if I had a loose tooth when he came to visit, I tried my best to hide it :). He even had a reputation with the neighbor kids-I think he pulled a tooth of two of theirs also.
Anyway, very cute bag and Ellie looks super cute without her front tooth!

whitney said...

What a fabulous idea! I'm gling to have to steal it when my kids start losing their teeth. Congrats on the new toothless grin!

Momma Mimi said...

They LOVE having their own fairies! Madeline's faerie is "Twinkle Toes". It makes it more real for them. I wasn't them to believe inn magic, for as long as they can!


That's funny about grandpa! I pulled most of my nieces and my kids, the, too know to stay away. BUt it is as quick as a flick, then they love me!

rsheedy said...

I just love that bag; what a sweet idea! The whole thing is precious, with the personal fairies and everything. I just loved being a little girl; it's so cool to see how much fun you are having with your girls! They have a great mama.