May 02, 2008

Really! Girls WANNA have fun!!

We started out with a group of 15 - 20 girls who were planning on going out tonight.  We had a marvelous enrichment activity on emergency preparedness.  We thought it was a perfect night to go because our husbands were already with the kids.  But, unfortunately, the enrichment activities didn't end until 10:30!  So most of the moms were all tuckered out!  These are the few who were still gearing to go!
Mimi bull riding again!  I was rather disappointed, my inner thighs aka "saddle-soar", I was not!  I was really hoping for more inner thigh workout. Especially 'cuz I stayed on alot longer and he rode me a lot harder, go figure? O'Well, I sure we burnt some calories dancing!                      
I know its dark, but you get the idea...I'm ready for the rodeo!

10 comments:

Smiley Family said...

Looks like a fun night! I wanna ride a mechanical bull!

Zachary said...

Man...you girls DO know how to have fun!

Lexie said...

Sweet, I am upset I couldn't go again, and I wasn't even prego this time!!!! Let's plan another girls night!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Love, love, love the pictures! So fun.
Rebecca

EmJay said...

Hilarious. The only person I recognized besides you is Charity. You go girl!

Gretch said...

How fun is that!!! I want to party with you on girls night out!

Nathan and Esther said...

I think this means you need to move to southern Utah and live on a farm.

Looks like you had a lot of fun!

Momma Mimi said...

Closer to family? Just might!

Lizza said...

Should we google and see if there are any mechanical bulls in Couer d'Alene?