May 01, 2008

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!!

As most of you know Christian works for A&E and the History channel.  He works in the studio set where they do exclusive interviews various stars such as Anthony Hopkins, Avril Lavin, Duran Duran, America etc..  Well last week Cindy Lauper came in and I was seriously stoked!  I know I am on this serious rampage for anything 80's - and this just topped the chart!  Madeline was around when I was freaking out talking about some of her various songs, and I mentioned "Time after Time" and she said, "I know that song, isn't it on Napoleon Dynamite."  So Christian was able to use Madeline as her "Big" fan to let her take a picture with Christian (that's for you Julie!).  
She still has her "rainbow" eyebrows & unique lips... but I miss her orange hair!  Other than that, she's aged well!

14 comments:

Mel said...

Mimi-
That freakin' rocks! JEALOUS!

The Lund Five said...

That is just so cool!

liza said...

Oh, c'mon, you just photoshopped him into that picture! jk. She has aged well. Except that it wouldn't hurt her to smile.

rsheedy said...

Oh my gosh, that is AWESOME!!!

The Carter Family: said...

Hey, Mimi! It is your cousin Ruth! I finally got a chance to check out your blog! Your girls are really cute and the younger one really reminds me of you! The scenery where you live is awesome! Anyway, I'll keep checking back to see what you're up to! Check us out at carterchaos.blogspot.com!!

HelloBridgett said...

That is awesome. I'm totally jealous!

Zachary said...

That is so cool! Seriously! Thought Christian looks a tad bit uncomfortable. That was nice of her to let him take a picture though...holding a guitar too!

Momma Mimi said...

Ya! THey do both look awkward, don't they!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I did already, and it was awesome. I'm so jealous of her -- getting to sit right next to that sexy-handsome guy!!

Anonymous said...

Mimi -- I do love your blog! Thanks so much for setting that up and for all the comments you add to it. I have to take offense though, that you didn't include Michael Crawford with your list of stars (just kidding!) who've come to A&E. That's a nice photo of Christian, isn't it? He photographs so well.

Gretch said...

That is TOTALLY COOL!!! What a great job to have! Do you ever just "stop in" to take Christian lunch or something...Of course when the cool celebs are there?

Nathan and Esther said...

Lucky! That is way awesome!