June 29, 2008

Idaho

Madeline, Ellie, Grandma, Grandpa & I went to Idaho for the weekend to celebrate my niece Claire's 2nd Birthday.
Elliot, Claire & Sarah Harwood
they have a cute little house with a nice back yard. They live across the street from Sarah's parents who are rather hospitable, we all stayed there - there yard is a beautiful garden with a pond in the back.
Ellie & momma
Elliot & I have been told we look a lot a like, so they wanted to take pictures & compare. What do you think? I might look good with a goa-T?
Madeline, Claire & on the other side is Ellie (Claire's other cousin) & Ellie. They had a lot of fun!
Claire & Madeline
Claire opening her presents.
It was a LONG drive. hours to CAldwell, ID. going home was close to 9 hrs! stopping for dinner then horrible traffic!.... But it was worth it! I loved seein my little brother, his cute family & where and how they live.

6 comments:

Zachary said...

Ahhh...I miss Elliot! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! I can't believe his daughter is 2!!! Crazy. With a capital "C".

Lisa said...

Mimi-

I'm so happy that you were able to be with family again. I know how that feels to be away from them a lot.
I'm sure they were appreciative that you were able to see them. If you ever drive through Ohio you always have a place to stay.

Did you every go to girls camp when you were serving in the YW's?
I went with our ward last week. It was lots of fun and I would consider going again next year.
I hope you are having a great summer!

whitney said...

That's so funny! I can't even believe how big Claire's gotten. It looks like you guys had a lot of fun and it was well-worth the drive.

Nathan and Esther said...

Claire is 2? You and Elliot really do look a lot alike...I think it's the smile.

P.s. I think you would look so good with a goatee...

rsheedy said...

Oh! I haven't seen Elliott and his family in ages...they are so cute! I can't believe Claire is two already! Wow, looks like everyone had fun. :)

Anonymous said...

Elliott is a handsome guy!