March 28, 2008

Mechanical Bull


Sorry for the "rear-end" view.
For my 31st birthday it was brought to my attention that I should ride a mechanical bull. Genius!! My awesome sister Julie was in town and some of my coolest friends came. We had a nice country dinner and talked until 11pm, then those who wanted to ride the bull were few (myself, sister Julie and Jennie). Then pretty much everyone left besides Julie, Yvonne and myself, we stayed and danced until 1 in the morning! 2 days later I am STILL sadle sore, I've decided that if I ride this "bull" once a week - my inner thight my actually become tone! I'll have to bring Christian next time, he'd look extra HOT on that bull! 
Me & some of my peep.'s!

4 comments:

liza said...

You forgot to add that you have spent the past 24 hours with severe neck pain and had to race in to the chiropractor this morning. And you forgot to add that your lame party-pooper bff took a nap in the car while you and your sis danced your socks off. You are one wild and crazy girl and I love your guts!

Rebecca said...

I'm so sorry that I missed it! It sounds like my type of birthday party ...

Mel said...

You're so crazy! I love it! I'm sorry I couldn't make it!

Momma Mimi said...

I am sad all you girls missed it! I know I had a fantastic time and will gladly go again - if anyone wants to join me! I know I am crazy!