March 29, 2008

It's my birthday! it'smy birthday! Its my birthday!



I am one of those lucky people who, by chance was born on the same day as my mom!  I feel this has given us a bond that is inseparable.  She is a WONDERFUL person who I admire and cherish.  And just to add icing on the cake, my niece Piper was, by chance born on the same day 
Birthday morning our dear neighbor Susan brought over a cake that she and Madeline, Ellie and Annie have been working on during the week.  It was a banana chocolate cake!  
Then on Sunday, I was spoiled again by my BFF, she made dinner and an 
awesome carrot cake.  Another year surrounded by great people!

2 comments:

liza said...

such a cute pic of you and your mom

liza said...

I forgot that you shared a birthday with your mom. Happy Birthday Ann and little Piper (cute name). One of my friends while growing up shared a birthday with her mom and sister too. So cool.