November 27, 2008

Thanks Giving!

The girls in the above picture are helping me with the pie crust, the are sporting their new fashionable aprons, designed (grandma) Ann Nelson.
Cooking... daddy making gravy.
There is SO much to be Thankful for! Good health warm friends and loving family. We had a dear friends (and family) the Yoo's and their daughter Jasmine and our best of friends family, the Thatchers with their three kids and they brought along Angela, a friend of theirs, now ours as well.
I remember as a kid we had the "kids table" and I hated it! Couldn't wait to graduate, but it seemed by the time I did, the "kid" table was no longer. :(
Any way, I hope this isn't a way to torture my kids, but hopefully because they are with their best friends that they can enjoy the "kid table".
Its nice having such a LARG hot Cocoa (coffee) table for the kids to sit around.
I realize that I didn't get a very good shot of ALL the adults, but here are a few for the idea.

4 comments:

liza said...

Thank you so much for having us. We loved everything about it. xoxo

Amy said...

Mimi! It looks AWESOME--you always know how to through a party. I LOVED the kids table when I was younger--we had a blast with it. I'm glad you had a great weekend. Good luck being home!

Love,
Amy

Shandis said...

It looks so warm and festive! You go girl!

Chrissy said...

Such a beautiful setting. Hope things in Jersey are going well, (cousin chrissy)