October 25, 2008

Trunk-or-treat. Ward Halloween party.


So the party was fun, we had a small group of about 12 people, and I enoyed myself, sure hope everyone else did. I don't have pictures :( since I left my camera n Jersey. But my sis. took some, so I'll post later.
Christian sent me some pictures of the girls from the Ward Halloween Part.is MAdeline and
her BFF Hattie. MAdeline wanted to be the girl in Clone Star Wars? I have NO idea how she know about this movie, let alone the characters. Hattie is a Poke-mon. (Spell Check)
Ellie was the Corpse Bride (what Maddie was last year.)

4 comments:

rsheedy said...

Your girls are so beautiful! The party was great; you're an awesome hostess. Love having you in town!

liza said...

I'm glad you had fun. We missed you at the ward party- it wasn't the same without you! Your girls were so cute and my kids were SO happy to see them. We miss your guts!

Zachary said...

Hey Hostess With The Mostess! I had a blast at your party! I am glad that you threw it and that I was invited:)

Seriously...it was a lot of fun!

And yes...your girls are adorable!

The Wright's said...

We had a blast too - to bad we had to rush home to the babysitter! Thanks for the invite!