July 05, 2008

"...Its the Best Day Ever!"

Boating on Utah Lake

Captain D.J.

Madeline, Cousin Hannah & Ellie

Momma Mimi & her little girls

Cousin Allie & Madeline

Hannah, Madeline, Allie & Ellie
Danielle, Mimi & Kayla

Bobbin heads!!!
Momma Mimi, running mascara & Ellie Belle
Karlee & Madeline
Rafting, this by far was my funniest event! This is the "mild" ride. You have Karlee, Madeline, Allie & Hannah. After this ride is the "crazy" ride, I think Kayla & Hannah, maybe it was Karlee - that looked fun. Then there was the "Crazy sycho" ride. Nellie (Danielle) & I rode. We laughed the whole time & are swim suites were riding up, (I am glad we don't have a picture!!) we were in the air more than on the float. My arm, tummy and neck muscles are soar. I just had a magnificent time! Can't wait to go again! This was all new to me, I've only been on fishing boats before. What a joyous surprise!!

9 comments:

All About M.E.('s) said...

It looks like you are having a fabulous time in Utah. How long are you staying? Hopefully you'll be at the cabin tomorrow?

rsheedy said...

Fun!! Looks like everyone had a blast. So glad you are in town! :)

liza said...

What a blast! Glad you are having such a good time. My kids are excited to see yours soon.

Smiley Family said...

Looks like a great time! Can't wait to see you and your girls tonight!

Marci said...

Hey, we sure miss ya! Glad you and the girls are having a good time! I miss the lakes in Utah and Idaho, live it up for me would ya? Hope we will see you soon! We gotta have a sleep over when you get back.

Tell the girls Ysabel and Hannah say hi.

Love ya! Marci

Lizza said...

So fun! Maybe I'll boat again after baby. I love having you here and you can never go home. Sorry.

RiLee said...

Why what a hottie you are.....enjoy the Utah life...wish I was out there.

We miss you tons...I didn't realize I wouldn't see you before I left for Argentina...would have tried harder to get together.
RiLee

Coty said...

very cute blog and adorable girls...i found you through whitney's page. it looks like you guys know how to enjoy life :) keep on enjoying!

Karlee Sprague said...

that was SOO fun!! hope we can go again before you leave us here to suffer!